Stratasys® Fortus® machines running internally extruded materials allow us to cost-effectively produce professional, large, industrial FDM models.
High resolution parts with fine details can simulate the look, feel, and functionality of common injection molded plastics.
Fast, cost-effective, and high-resolution, SLS is an ideal solution for batch production.
Fused Deposition Modeling
Perfect for achieving dimensionality with large parts (up to 16”x14”x16”), FDM offers a robust range of engineering thermoplastics used for prototyping, tooling, and discreet end-use applications. FDM is the most common additive manufacturing process, and is used for functional prototypes, jigs, fixtures, manufacturing tools, as well as production parts.
- Max Build Volume: 16″ x 14″ x 16″
- X-Y Tolerance: +/- 0.004″ or +/- 0.002″ per inch, whichever is greater.
- Z Tolerance: +/- 0.010″ or +/- 0.002″ per inch, whichever is greater.
- Minimum feature size: ≥ 0.035” possible, ≥ 0.045” guaranteed.
SLA – Stereolithography
Offering a smooth surface finish in a range of photopolymers, SLA is ideal for short-term applications requiring high precision and specific mechanical and thermal performance properties, such as high-fidelity prototypes and functional testing.
- Max Build Volume: 5.7″ x 5.7″ x 6.9″
- X-Y Tolerance: +/- 0.004″ or +/- 0.001″ per inch, whichever is greater.
- Z Tolerance: +/- 0.010″ or +/- 0.001″ per inch, whichever is greater.
- Minimum feature size: ≥ 0.02”
SLS – Selective Laser Sintering
A high-impact engineering thermoplastic ideal for functional prototyping, tooling and low-volume manufacturing. Get the best of two FDM materials, the strength and heat resistance of PC and the flexibility of ABS. PC-ABS also delivers excellent feature definition and surface finish.
- Max Build Volume: 15″ x 11.2″ x 15″
- X-Y-Z Tolerance: +/- 0.01″ or +/- 0.05″ per inch, whichever is greater.
- Minimum feature size: ≥ 0.03″